ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 04, 2007

Party day 3!


Welcome to the third day of the Ultimate Blog Party! Stop on by the big party hub at 5 Minutes for Mom! Lots of great people to meet, and lots of prizes! Who doesn't love prizes?

Yesterday I wanted to share some great stories with you guys, something to make you laugh for Day 2 of the blog party! Today I want to take the story a different route.
Veggie Tales is a very popular kids (and adults, admit it!) video set. The company has taken to the home party circuit. I think it is wonderful! I love these movies and buy them frequently, so why wouldn't I want some of that money to help out a mom?
Last week I went to a show and was able to get a preview of Veggie Tales new movie, which is a sequel to Little Joe, called Moe and the Big Exit. Its a very cute movie, and the kids just love it! Right now it is on sale for $12.99 and comes with a free hat and mask! You must get this in the featured link or it is $14.99.
My very good friend Jean is a Veggie Mom sales consultant. This is a shameless plug for her! I love these movies, and I know many of you do, too. So, please check out her site and maybe order the new movie. Also, remember that Easter is coming up and there is a really cute Easter movie called An Easter Carol, and there is a music cd called A Very Veggie Easter.

For those of you who have teens, there is a CD called Veggie Rock that has many of your kids favorite bands, like Skillet, Rebecca St. James, and News Boys!
I have three teens, and when they found out I was going to a Veggie Tales show they ALL THREE gave me a list of movies to order!

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

~Jennifer said...

I had no idea Veggie Tales was doing home parties now. Cool1

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Jane said...

Just wanted to pop on and let you know that I made your Ziplock bag omlets tonight for dinner and the hubs loved them. I don't think my bags were freezer (I rinse and reuse some bags that are pretty clean so I didn't have the box)and the bags got melty at the top. Not a problem for the eggs in the water though. Next time I will get freezer bags. Great tip! Can't wait to try it out with company!

The Estrogen Files said...

We SO love Veggies here - maybe me more than the kids? I'm looking forward to following the link.

BTW - also got my 100 things about me done after your praise! Thanks!

Luisa Perkins said...

Hey, thanks for visiting! I'm a fellow not-vaccinator, and we have the same blog template--fun! Thanks for the laughs.

heidi @ ggip said...

I did't know Veggie Tales was "at-home" now either. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you get to ride in a hot air balloon one day! I actually would like to do a real one where you go up untethered.

I just posted my 100th post yesterday so we're at a similar point in our blogs.

Happy partying!

earthchick said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog. Your kids are adorable!

Party on.