ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 02, 2006

Too much of a good thing?


Trinity is my little soda snatcher. She constantly asks me for a drink of my "pop." But then she guzzles it, lol. Thats my day, sharing my "pop" and cleaning up her peepee pants, cleaning up her writing on the wall, cleaning up her other messes, cleaning up the make-up she gets into, changing her peepee pants, sharing my "pop."
The other day she comes up to me while I'm on the computer and says "Can I have drink a your pop?" I told her no. She says "Yes, drink a you pop!" "No, honey, no SODA." And that goes on for a few minutes.
I went to get the baby and change his diaper. I hear Trinity crying "Momma! Momma!" so I run to her. She's standing there with a towel in front of her face looking really distressed. She says "I puke. I drink too fast your pop." I said "You drank all my soda?" She said yes. Then she lets out this loud, long, deep belch! It was like ALL the carbonation had been in her throat coming up at once, lol. She felt so much better, but I was in hysterics! Thats what you get for trying to guzzle as much of my soda as you can get while I'm out of the room!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: