ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 08, 2007

Six weird things meme

I think I'll join the band wagon on this one. It won't be easy because I think I am normal, hehe. I'm making myself tagged by an open invite on http://callapidderdays.blogspot.com//.

1. I LOVE tape. Seriously. I play with it as often as possible. Dh often remarks he should buy stock in 3M. I especially love the sticky paper around socks, hehe.
2. I am terrified of spiders. REALLY terrified. I can't even touch a dead one with a paper towel. I have been known to call my husband in tears and demand he drive 15 minutes home to kill it for me. And if it comes near me, there will be screaming. And if it touches me there will be screaming and crying and a nap. I won't even go watch Charolette's Web.
3. I'm always right, and if you don't agree with me then you obviously didn't hear me so I need to keep talking until you do agree with me because I am right. I wouldn't argue if I didn't "know" I was right. (this is something I need to work on, I know)
4. I have 7 kids and still I pray for twins. Yes I do. I'd even be jumping up and down for triplets, but I pray for twins each and every pregnancy, except one.
5. I can't let any part of my body hang off the bed. There could be something under there to grab me. Yes, I am 35yo. I still won't put a toe over the edge of the bed when the lights are out.
6. My kids think I am a freak about good customer service. I chew out McDonalds frequently. I figured there may be a problem when my kids started pulling their hoodies over their faces when we went through the drive through. I even went inside to return one container of fries at Arby's because it was cold and told them they were horrible to think they can pass off crap out the window because we're drive through. I got fresh fries and they didn't pull a sneezer, I watched, hehe. I get lots of free food at McDonalds for complaining.

And just for good measure, I will add that I don't eat scalloped potatoes. They make me gag. And what do people bring when you need dinners brought to you? Like when my dh got burned pretty badly? Lots and lots of scalloped potatoes. Every day. It wasn't a good time for me, lol. I appreciated the love, though. I just didn't eat much that week. And I can't put my teeth together to chew if there are raw onions in my mouth, I have to stop and get them OUT. I HATE onions, tomatoes and peppers, but I LOVE salsa, with a passion.
I guess there were lots of weird things about me, hehe. Easy once I got started.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

LOL Great blog! Thanks for dropping by ours!

Chelle & Chel

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

That sounds like fun!!! I loved #3 because it is exactly like me and #4 because I used to want twins. My friend had surprise twins (surprise in that they thought there was just one baby) about 4 months after I had my daughter and I used to take care of them and my daughter all day long so their mother could help her husband. It was alot of work but twins would be worth it, I think.

Anonymous said...

Question: Do you compliment McDonald's when they do a good job?

Qtpies7 said...

Dear anonymous, if you even bother to read this again, lol. I actually DO compliment them when they do a good job! I even call the manager and tell them I am pleased with the job they did, which shocks the manager to no end. Our McD's is VERY bad at getting orders right, everyone complains about it. I took an average for awhile and 9 out of 10 of my orders had something wrong. Like a fish with no cheese, I started checking the box for the sticker that says they made it with no cheese, but then I'd drive off and there would be cheese on it. Like I wouldn't know there was cheese because they taped something to the box that said fish with no cheese??? I waited for 10 minutes for some food that takes 3 minutes to cook, so they said, and then when they brought me the food, there were no fries, so I went in for the fries and they had none and wanted me to wait even longer! They offered me my money back and I'm like "Sure, I can feed my child a $1 bill." They made me wait 10 mintues, and they knew I ordered fries, couldn't they have cooked them in that time?
So, yes, when they get my order right, I do comment.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous (aka Melinda) said...

I'm glad you do... that's a good thing.