ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 20, 2007

Bloggity goodness!


My dd, Kaytlin has a friend who is in India with his parents as missionaries. His name is Alex. I haven't met him, but I think he must be a neat kiddo. Well, my kids like him, so that's one reason, lol. But the stories we hear about him lead me to think he is a good kid.

The other day Kaytlin says she has to read something to me. Its an email that Alex wrote to their friend Emily. It cracked us all up! So I got his permission to post it. Cause its true bloggity goodness!


The "you" would be Emily! Its a really funny and eventful dream!...


I came back home and we were gonna start Worship practice! So I walk in....and all the chairs in the Church are gone! And there's this black dude standing in the middle of the floor with a mic! So I walk up to you and I'm like "who's that?" and you said" hes are Worship leader" So I was kinda freaked out that Rommel had left and you had never told me! And so this guy tells me that I got sing, because all the other parts were filled! So the music starts and he starts singing like a black man! And you and Joy are his back round ladies! But you were singing black style! It was crazy! So I was sitting on this chair watching you guys(cuz I didn't know the words to the song) and you walk over and hand me these TINY barbie size pieces of paper....so I asked you what they were, and you said they were the words to the song! So I'm sitting there trying to read the words and I fall over and smack my head! And when I wake up(in my dream) I'm somewhere in Africa with you, Dad, Erik, Mom, and some friends of ours that are from Ireland! And were walking down this little channel type thing! The water is about 3 fee high..and it's super clear! And theres fish, squids, and and octopuses(sp) And so were walking and talkin...and we get to this village....so we go up to one of the shops and you asked for salt!! So I asked you why you wanted salt..and you turned around and you had his leach stuck to the back of your neck! And just to let you know right now...I hate leaches! So we realize that we had tons of them on us! So we get this bag of salt and start dumping it all over us! And when we were done my friends from Ireland come floating along the lake in this House Boat type of thing! So they ask of if we wanna come on...and you were like "Duh" so we got on and pretty much everyone was on there!......from the outside of the boat it looked like it was about 10 feet tall! But when you walked in there the place opened up into a ball room! And massively huge one! And so we were standing there look at this big room where tons of people were dancing! And I was like"I don't know how to dance" and right then this little skinny guy with a Italian accent walks over and says"You can't dance huh? You come with Bambino, he teach you how to dance" So me and you went and took dance lessons.....when we got there Elise was taking the lessons with Dad, and Hans was taking it with Eva! So we learned how to dance! And we pretty much partied all night! But at one point me, you, Elise, Kaytlin, and Ryan were walking around and we walk into this room...and there...sitting on a table of glory was.............LOADS OF MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!! So I started crying cuz I was so happy! And so we pretty much got drunk on it!! And then we(me, you, Elise, Kaylin, and Ryan) got off the boat and went into this van that Dad was driving! And we fell asleep! And when we woke up we were in this little cement building being bombarded with bombs! It was awesome! There was a stash of guns in the corner of the room! So we all grabbed one and started making a plan! You wanted to run around in the woods and try to kill the bad guys from the woods! Kaytlin wanted to jump out and run straight at them! And Ryan wanted to sit in the building and not die! So we decided to both yours and Kaytlin's Idea, so we ran out into the woods..and ran towards the sound of the gun fire! And all of a sudden you dropped onto the ground and rolled! So rest of us pretty much thought you had gone crazy! Then we saw it....a massively massive bad guy doing his nightly check of the woods! So we all dropped also! Then we realized that Ryan wasn't with us anymore! And all of a sudden we heard a weird screaming noise over by the massively massive bad guy! So we looked over there and saw Ryan running at the guy with a stick! And he stopped two feet from him and stared him in the eye ...and said something that we couldn't hear! And the massive dude dropped his gun and ran away! So we ran up to Ryan and asked him what he said! But he just shrugged, smiled, and started walking! So we walked, and walked till we saw some lights! So we crept along till we got a clearing with guys standing around a bunch of big guns! While other guys were firing the guns! And there were tents all over the place! And in the middle was one Huge red one with a black and white flag sticking out of the top! So we thought that it was probably the commander's tent! So we crept into the camp and started walking towards the red tent! We got to the tent in one piece! But we had to knock out a few guys on the way! Anyways....we Burst into the commander's tent and pulled out our guns........and demanded to see the man in charge!! So this totally freaked out guard pointed to the back in the tent! So we walked through the back hanging cloth/door thing! And there, sitting in a chair behind a big desk was Dad!! So I was pretty much weirded out! Cuz my Dad had been trying to kill us! So I asked him why he was trying to kill us! And he gave me this evil smile and said " because......you opened the jam jar when I couldn't" so I started laughing really hard! And I walked out of the tent(you guys followed me) and there was this dude standing there pointing a gun at me! And right when he was about to pull the trigger you shot him!And I was like "Thank you" and you were like "no problem."
Then I woke up

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Aren't dreams funny?