ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 30, 2007

Look what I'm in for now!

We've been finding Samuel without a diaper lately, and were not sure how that was happening. He just turned 6 months old on Friday.
Tonight I caught it on video. Now we know exactly how his diapers are coming off:



This should be fun! LOL

My friends think its funny, or weird, or something, that Trinity is rarely dressed. I don't know HOW they keep their kids in clothes, mine are born nudists or something! Every one of my kids has torn off their clothes as soon as they could. And Sam is taking the cake, none of them took their diapers off this early, lol.
So, Jody and Pam, see what I'm up against??!!! What's a mom to do??

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Toni said...

Your Samuel and my Brandon would make GREAT friends. No, Brandon can't remove his own diaper (he's only 4mos old and Samuel would need to teach him, lol). But he's a happy happy happy baby just like Samuel. We all love him to pieces.
The diaper disser. Gotta love a baby with "skills." LOL! Very cute (or maybe not so much; I'll let you be the judge of that).
Blessings,
~Toni~

Carina said...

Very impressive!

Now, the problem is trying to imagine what particular skill in life this ability will suit him for. You know, usually when a kid does something early, like build with blocks, everyone says, "Oh, he's going to be an architect!" or some such thing. This one... I don't know. =)

Qtpies7 said...

Chippendales, here we come!

Just kidding, lol.

Melanie said...

That is so funny! My baby will be 7 months old next week and she tries to pull her diaper off. She just hasn't quite figured it out yet. She usually has clothes on though. Now that the weather is finally getting nicer here she'll be without her clothes more often. So, I'm sure she'll figure it out soon enough once she has more time to work on it!

Liz said...

Cute video! My son has done that a few times too. Thankfully he doesn't do it too much now that he is crawling.