ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 12, 2007

Sam's new trick!







Sam is 5 months old, as of the end of March. He is starting to sit if we put him in a sitting position, for up to 2 full minutes! Look how proud he is of himself! Not to mention how doggone cute he is!


He is also rolling around a bit, too. He learned to roll early, but he doesn't do it much, so when I put him on a blanket and found him off the blanket on the other side of it, I was a bit surprised! He is also reaching for everything now, and playing with toys.


The first pic is of Sam and his cousin A. A is 6 weeks younger, but 2lbs heavier, lol. He's a chunker!

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Your Sam is so cute I want to squeeze him... don't worry I won't. My baby is 16 months now and I miss the stage Sam is at.

Anonymous said...

That is just stinkin adorable!

Carina said...

Sam is just cute as a bug! What a beautiful smile, too! Congratulations on another milestone.

Cindy Swanson said...

What incredibly cute babies!

yofed said...

What a cutie! With cute little one like that, it's hard not to want more of them! :) Give him a big hug and kiss from me!

Crystal said...

What a beautiful baby....thanks for stopping by my site....7 kids...wow...you are definitely blessed...

Kris said...

how cute!!