ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 11, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #3





This pic was taken by my mom in Maine. She doesn't know how that perfect circle ended up in the snow. Did it just collapse like that and leave a perfect circle? Did a bird fly through it? LOL

15 people think my kids are qtpies:

Crazy Working Mom said...

That's neat...maybe a water droplet pierced it?

Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping to take a look at mine. :)

Believer said...

I think it was a bird. How I don't know.

Thanks for stopping by!

Carina said...

I'm imagining it was one ticked-off woodpecker.

"Hey! What Gives! Where's the worm!"

-tnchick- said...

Does she live alone? if not, someone did it! LOL Neat!

Qtpies7 said...

Maybe my mom will come out of lurkdom and COMMENT on her pic, lol. I doubt it, though.
She does not live alone, but said that noone could reach that side of the deck yet, because she had not shoveled it, and if they HAD gone over there, she would have seen the footprints, lol.

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Shew that is is amazing. Lovely picture.

Qtpies7 said...

Mom can't get a comment to post so here is her comment:

I took before and after photos. First I opened the kitchen door to look at the 14" of snow and the hole was not there. When I went out to shovel - I noticed the hole. There was a drift waist deep between the railing and the kitchen door that I had to shovel through to get to the railing. - Then I thought that maybe a piece of snow from shoveling went through it. Not as mysterious but more probable.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Here's my theory:
The snow drift caused a major obstruction for the neighborhood Peeping Tom, leaving him no other
alternative but to fashion himself a makeshift peephole on his own.

Happy WW!

Pfingston said...

Perhaps where one ray of sun broke through the tree boughs?
Cool picture, nonetheless.
Happy WW!

Unknown said...

Wow, that IS an intriguing picture!

Denise Patrick said...

What an interesting dilemma. You do have to wonder how that hole got there. Nice picture.

Anonymous said...

very neat picture! Maybe some animal got a few bites and eat around in circles. Who knows.

meh said...

Lol about the bird! Would have been hilarious to witness!

Anonymous said...

interesting. I agree with whenn, a bird would have been funny to watch.

Anonymous said...

What a cool pic!!!