ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 28, 2007

Digital Cameras


I love taking pictures of my kids and family. I am really bad at getting pictures developed, though. So when we got our first digital camera it was amazing! We were able to see pictures and share them right away, instead of a year later when I found the film and developed 12 roles at once.

It is also fun to see what the kids take pictures of when I am not around. I find weird things in camera, such as this snow globe posing.
Now that my camera has been missing for almost 2 months, I've given up hope of finding it until we buy a new camera. So that is on my Christmas wish list. Maybe the Canon PowerShot A560, which is priced right, but I also love being able to take short videos on the camera that I am missing. But this camera also looks amazing and has a $100 savings this week, Nikon Coolpix P3 Digital Camera.
Another thing I would like to get are digital picture frames. They are like a digital photo album in a frame. You load the pictures you want to display into the frame and the pictures move through like a slide show. Those would make a really nice gift for the grandparents who have everything. Get pictures of all the grandkids and make a nice slide show for them to display.
I also love the idea of a digital picture frame keychain because I could easily carry 60 pictures of my kids around with me all the time.
If you're interested in buying a digital
camera
, first thing you should do is compare prices
on different brands
. When you compare prices
on Sony
digital cameras
and other things like a cheap
laptop
, you'll be able to save money.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Oh what a cutie love! Big eyes are the best!

Carina said...

The lady at the beauty shop has one of those digital picture frames up. It's great. If I ever have a desk of my own, I'll definitely ask really hard for one for Christmas.

Elizabeth F. said...

I love how you make your PPP totally seem so natural to your blog. They don't seem like advertisements, it really soudns like you are talking about the family. Good job! Making some good $$?