ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 17, 2007

We met Beverly Lewis!









The girls were so excited to meet Beverly Lewis! They even ended up with a fourth friend with us. Mrs. Lewis was so sweet and wonderful, just a gentle spirit. She told Leah that she loved her name, and it made Leah's day. The girls are: Kaytlin, Rachel, Beverly Lewis, Samantha and Leah.
Here is my pic with Mrs. Lewis. And a babywearing pic, at that! Trinity is in the corner down there. Sam looks miserable, it was very warm today, and we did not dress for that. He did really good up until right after this picture was taken.
I will review the two new books we bought when I am done with them.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Me said...

Way to be taking those girls to meet her!!! Nice job remembering your camera!:)

Joyful Days said...

That is so neat!! I would love to meet her.

JAM said...

That's cool. Nice pictures too.

I think that's the first pic of Sam on her that I've seen where he isn't smiling.