ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 25, 2007

If you sprinkle.....

When you tinkle.
Be a sweetie,
Wipe the seatie.



Kaytlin, Hope-Anne and I have been so tired of sitting on wet toilette seats. Someone can't lift the lid when they go, and doesn't bother wiping it off. So, we went to Donnie. "Make it stop or all humans sit while peeing in this house!"
So, Donnie, being the good man that he is, gathered his 3 potty-learned sons together and had a talk with them.
"Sons, if one more girl in this house sits in pee on the seat, I will personally watch each one of you every time you pee until I find out who it is, or it stops. Is that clear?"

We have been sitting on a dry seat ever since!

Well, until I started babysitting 3 boys. That talk might not go over as well with those boys, lol.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

bless your hubby

what about making a sign (you could make it pictorial as words) and putting in the loo and talking to the boys about it

Andrea said...

hahahaha....that is hilarious! :) Thanks for making me LAUGH OUT LOUD! I'll havta get my hubby to have that talk someday with our boy when he's older! hee hee :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes... that lovely scenario... Fortunately the boys have their own bathroom so I'm not sitting in pee here. But if my bathroom is occupied, and I've got to go...I keep some Method bathroom wipes in their bathroom to wipe off their toilet seat when needed. And I always look before landing... ;-)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

That is GOOD advice - for boys of all ages!

Sassyfrazz said...

I am glad you posted this...I thought the story was hilarious!

Carina said...

My good friend lives in a house with her husband, her grown brother, and her two early-elementary aged sons. She says her bathroom is just flat-out nasty, and she sees no hope for the future. (she also has a baby son)