ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 15, 2007

Love Letters Winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered and blogged about the book! I wrote down all the names and numbered them and each additional entry, then I used a random number generator to pick the winning number.
I am so thrilled with the amount of people who wanted a copy of this book! There were 58 individual entries.

Oh, you want to know who won?

The winner is..... (drum roll.................)

Sallie of Everyday Me....

Congratulations, Sallie!

(If I don't hear from Sallie, I will pick a new winner on Thursday)

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sallie said...

Thank you so much!! I am so excited to read this book...

God bless,
Sallie

A Captured Reflection said...

Congrats Sallie! And thanks QTPie Mama for bringing this book to our awareness - I plan to buy a copy it looks so good.