ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 21, 2007

6 down.....

584 to go!
Oh, that is things to clean. By the time I get through 6 more down, there will be 896 left to clean. It is a losing battle. I cleaned the coffee table and end table. We have glass tops so we have to clean glass and wood and arrange magazines. I went to put the cleaners away and dish up supper. I came back and Trinity, who had helped me clean it, had taken half the papers and magazines out and had them spread all over the living room and put toys on the tables and stuffed animals and babies on each section of every couch. The throws pillows are not on the couches, either. Plus some other messes. So, with having to re-clean that, when am I going to be able to finish organizing the toys, fold and put away laundry, do the dishes, iron the table clothes and get the table decorated? Not to mention mopping the kitchen, bathroom and hallway. And deal with a sick boy. Sam is a cling-on. He is teething big time and has an ear infection and I stopped nursing him.
(oh, problem figured out, he isn't gaining weight because my milk is little more than milky colored water, no cream at all.)
And I think this post sets the record for the most "and"s in one post.
And I don't care. I am thankful for the word "and."

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Wendy said...

Did you figure out why your milk is like that? Mine's like that too. My mom said it was because I wasn't eating enough but hey, those ladies in Africa aren't exactly eating a ton and they still breastfeed just fine. Let me know if you find out anything.

alisonwonderland said...

the title and first line of this post got me smiling big time! oh, how i can relate! :)

Anonymous said...

So...umm...you're serving up skim milk then?? Hmmm...I've never heard of such a thing, maybe mine was the same way, my babies all stayed pretty thin while they were nursing too.

I'm right with ya on the cleaning thing...I just don't have as many undoing what I'm doing as you do. Have a great Thanksgiving!