ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 26, 2007

Funny Christian Comedian

I was visiting Jessica over at Don't Give Him Crackers and she linked to this guy, Tim Hawkins. Oh, funny stuff! Reminds me of a Brad Stine impersonator, but after I got over that, I laughed and laughed. The boys were busting a gut, too.

I don't know why the other video wouldn't work, so I just removed it. If you read in my comments, Jeannie commented that Manwich is already doing this, lol. I think I have heard that commercial but I thought it was funny. Donnie started to think this video sounded blasphemous, but then he thought it was funny. It is just fun. Now it sounds controversial, and it isn't. But you should head over to Godtube and find Tim Hawkins other vids, especially the bedtime prayers.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

For some reason this won't work for me...

hmmm...maybe check it another time~

Jessica said...

Thanks for linking to me! I like the name change of your blog as well!

Anonymous said...

I think this trend has already started. Have you heard the latest Manwhich commercial?

Manwhich, Manwhich, we adore thee...something, something and sloppy too...napkins now unfold before thee...(I don't remember the rest).

It makes me want to stop buying the stuff. But the guy is pretty funny!