ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful day with Donnie's family today. Samuel and Austin are both walking all over, but both look way too little for it. We were shocked to see that Sam is taller than Austin now. Strange. I'm pretty sure Austin will be taller, though. Daphne is pregnant with a little girl, and her belly is swelling ever so cute. Grandma and Grandpa with every one of their grandkids around them. Die-hard bachelor Uncle Dean was here. He is so good with kids, plus, he works for Best Buy, so the kids look forward to his Christmas presents more than anyone else's. Yep, he buys their love and devotion.
They asked the kids for Christmas lists. Cody made his. Games for the Ps3 or Xbox 360. Umm, we don't have either system. Knuclehead.
Even cool Uncle Dean isn't going to spring for those for Christmas, lol.
We played some Quelf. It just isn't as much fun without friends, I think. They didn't get as into the game as my friends did. But we still got some giggles out of it. Especially when Trinity wanted to play, and she wouldn't let me read her card. I started to read it and she was repeating my words as fast as she could trying to pretend she was reading it without my help and would I just knock it off. She pulled the card away from my vision and "read" the rest of the card. Which was apparently written in gibberish. I'll have to write the company about that one. Trinity is the only one here who can read gibberish.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

pleased you had a great day

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy Thanksgiving to my sweet, and dear friend! I love to play Quelf with you~

Sounds like you had a great day! Can your brother-n-law buy your friends Christmas gifts, too? LOL~

Have a super fun date with your hubby tomorrow....maybe you can learn who you both are all over again. *smile*