ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 30, 2007

I am the Queen of car repairs!

Ok, maybe not. But I have figured out our car troubles on a pretty steady basis lately. I haven't done any repairs though.
I griped about the car problems yesterday and how Kaytlin had called about the break light coming on.
I got in the car last night and I'm thinking, why would a brake light come on? It never comes on when we need new brakes. Only when the emergency brake is on. Yessiree, bobbo, I figured it out! Kaytlin had somehow accidentally knocked something under the brake lever and it had lifted just enough to make the light come on.
I not only laughed at her out loud in my car, I made up a little song about it.
No, I am not going to sing it and put it on my blog. I am having enough trouble with the whole google slapping that I don't need to drive traffic away with my horrible singing voice.
Don't try to flatter me either. One, it won't get you anything, and two, I know the truth, my own babies have covered my mouth to shut me up.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

I know you can sing, cuz I've heard you.

Good job on being the Queen! :)

Me said...

Oops, poor Kaytlin!:) It happens!
:0)

JAM said...

You might need to get you some "annointing" oil and annoint and lay hands on them cars.