ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 21, 2007

I can't believe I forgot!

I actually HAVE a Wordless Wednesday picture and I FORGOT it was Wednesday today! Crazy, huh? Is 5:20 too late to participate? I think I will save it for next week. I have been so busy today and will be tomorrow, so I won't have time to go looking at other people's WW either. Bummer, because I love it. And my picture amuses me. Donnie doesn't get it, but I think its great.

OK, so I swept and mopped my living room today. And then I sorted through the toy boxes because we have an over abundance of toys in here and I should remove some of the things my nephew shouldn't play with, he is Sam's age. (they are WAY more protective and careful than I am)
It started snowing big time this afternoon! The kids were so excited to see the huge flakes coming down. Trinity has been eating it, as usual.
Cody didn't believe me how cold it was outside today. Probably because I haven't even gotten dressed yet. But he came in the house and wanted gloves. They are in the glove box. "Where's the glove box?" Oy! I have had gloves and hats in a wicker box by the front door for almost 3 years. So, he traipse from the back door across the kitchen, through the hall way, through the carpeted part of the play area in the living room, across the seating part of the living room to the front porch. With muddy snow on his shoes. There was screaming. And then there was cleaning.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: