ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 26, 2007

Isn't it about time for some pictures?

These are Sam's 1 year pics.







He is just so cute!








A little man!






Isn't this funny?






This is cute, too, with the Pooh theme.














This one is my favorite, though.

He wasn't really in a great mood, since we had to wait for almost an hour and a half to START, even with an appointment. But he came around and smiled anyway. He had JUST grown out of his size 3 shoes and I couldn't get them on him for the pics! LOL I still haven't bought him size 4s, though. I need to get on ebay and do some searching, I think. I have some paypal for it.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

He is SO stinkin cute!!!!!!! What awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

Yep...he's living up to his q-tpies status!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie with a lovely smile

Sassyfrazz said...

Oh he is so grown up! Those are super adorable!! He is so happy~ the pictures turned out great!

Workship said...

What great pictures! I can't believe he smiled so well in them all. I love the jeans and sweatshirt. So CUTE.

Carina said...

Oh yeah, e-bay is the greatest for shoes, and you can get a bunch of pairs at once of the same size.

Pictures are adorable!!