ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 26, 2007

Speaking of Santa..


I'm doing some Christmas shopping online and I found some great gift ideas! These cool wheeled alarm clocks are so funny! If you hit the snooze button it will roll off the night stand and find a place to hide when it goes off next. Nothing like a little game of hide and seek to get you moving in the morning! Drew and Devon both want it, lol.

How about some his and hers key holders? That is funny! I love that they are silver looking and bathroom symbols. We are always losing our keys at my house, so I'd need two sets so Kaytlin and Drew would have a place to put their keys, too.
But, if Donnie is reading my blog, which actually happens on occasion, I would love to learn to knit! There are beginning learn to knit kits out there, or a beginning book to make dish clothes and some knitting needles and yarn. (but ask your mom so you get the right yarn.)
I think I've mentioned how I have won a lot of things and that I am able to give them as gifts or to buy gifts with the gift cards. That is making my shopping so much easier! Plus I have been earning money in paypal and doing some online shopping. I can't say what parents are getting or what some of my kids are getting because they read my blog. I got a fantastic set of necklaces made from scrabble tiles and put in matching painted tins, I might give one away. Then there was a Hannah Montana DVD. A couple of great books I am giving to my boys, and some that I'll give to some sister-in-laws. There was a great Hanes give-away that I am going to be able to give a LOT of clothes to Hope-Anne for Christmas and her birthday, and some shirts to Sam and my nephew Austin. I earned another shirt for Austin for a review. I won a great bracelet from sherswares.com that I had made for my soon-to-be born niece. I earned an Amazon gift card, and hopefully will soon get another one, that I can use to buy gifts! Also another Best Buy gift card is coming, I think I may use as a gift card gift instead of spending it. Trinity is getting the Learning Tower I won as a birthday gift.
My friend Jody is starting a business soon cutting metal into great designs, and I'll be ordering a couple for family with last names and designs. I'll post pics when she gets started, and hopefully she will get a website up so I can share that.
I know there is more, but I can't think of it. I'm good like that, you know.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Ang said...

Hope that you guys had an great Thanksgiving!!! The link for Santa isn't working in your last post, could you please pass on the addy??? Thanks a lot!

Sassyfrazz said...

That alarm clock rocks! It is a love/hate thing! I would hate to lose it~~

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Carina said...

I got that clock for my little brother. He loved it.

The, umm, key things look a little, err....