ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 22, 2007

Sweet Spot!

Sam has been such a grump. He is getting teeth, probably his molars, and has been drooling, snotting, feverish and biting.
I took pity on his misery and nursed him after going over 24 hours without it. (I may have been a mite full and needed relief, too)
I nursed him a bunch through the night. This morning at 8am he wanted to nurse, and I fought it, but gave in. He bit me. So I cut him off. Teeth and a bad mood do not mix with my b00bs. Well, he was furious! How dare I?! He was throwing himself all over the bed. Flopping this way and that. Finally landing himself across my neck. So I grabbed his hips and started pushing around like the chiropractor does, and I shoved into this spot and he stopped crying instantly. No, I mean it, INSTANTLY! Within 30 seconds he was SNORING. Donnie is a witness.
We now call that "The Sweet Spot."

Another thing to be thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Oldqueen44 said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I have enjoyed this first year of blogging and dropping by yours from time to time. So on this wonderful Thanksgiving day, I give thanks for you as one of my many blessings.

Mrs. Stam said...

that is a very sweet spot!!!! Oh I feel your pain teething is no fun!!!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

Oh that is super! Maybe you can be a chiropractor...then see the money oozzing in!

Well, ok, 'nuf dreaming. If you could just calm Sam with his Sweet Spot...it's all good! :)