ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 01, 2007

Yippee!

Today has been an amazing bloggy day for me!
When I woke up, before 6am, I might ad, I awoke to TWO emails that said I had won something. And then, later in the morning I received yet another email with a win. I have won a few things that I haven't blogged about because my kids read my blog and I don't want to spill the beans on their Christmas/birthday presents.

The first thing that I saw was that I had won the $25 gift certificate to Sher’s Wares from An Island Life. I wanted to win so I could by a bracelet for my little niece who is due to be born in March. Now, if only they would give her a name, lol. It is either Alexis or Ashley. Maybe I'll just get her a Christening bracelet without the name.
Then I found an email saying I had won The Creation Answers Book from The Journey. I really wanted to win this book. We will devour it cover to cover!
I was very excited about both of these. And they are both going to be gifts.
But then, I got another email.........
I won the Hanes Grand Prize giveaway on Homemom3. This is an amazing prize! And it is so incredibly helpful since I have, oh, seven kids or so. It is about $175 in Hanes clothing, socks, underwear, t-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, and hoodies! A boys set and a girls set. A friend of mine won this awhile back, too, and I was amazed at all the items in there! I am very excited about it. I don't get to pick the sizes, but I have kids in all size ranges here, lol.

There is one prize I can't post because of nosey Kaytlin always reading my blog. I think she even searches for her name. Some of the prizes I have won over the last couple of months that I plan to use as gifts are: The Learning Tower, Zazaou shirt that I gave to Sam for his birthday (excellent company, fast shipping, super cute wrapping, comfortable clothes!!!), Dorling Kinderly book for Cody from Rocks in My Dryer (which means I couldn't enter any of her super contests over the month of October, whaaa!), Hannah Montana DVD for Hope-Anne.

I really enjoyed giving away the shirts, hat and underwear from WiggityBang this month. Oh, and the Quelf game! I am super excited at the response for that! I was hoping for 50 people to learn about it, maybe even 75, but now I am hoping for 200 entries at least! This game really needs to get some publicity because it is just that awesome. I doubt Mathew Rivaldi reads my blog, except when I send him email after email, but I hope he is seeing how many people want to win his game.
I can't wait to see how all this Fall Y'all stuff turns out. And I am also waiting to see if my quest is over and I've finally won my Wii. It will be another week before I find that out.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Homemom3 said...

I'm so glad you won this, I'm a mom to four and know it came in handy for me. :)

Montserrat said...

Wow! You are on a roll! I'm hoping to win something from all the Fall Y'all contests too - like a Quelf game. :D