ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 18, 2008

I did warn you all, right?

I have to sit here while these boys go to sleep, so I really am going to take advantage of it by blogging a ton! But I have to leave soon to pick up Jack from school, which is nowhere close to our town.
Which means some serious bundling up because it is FREEZING here in Minnesota! Even the dog doesn't want to come out of the dog house, especially now that he has his own heater in there. Lucky dog. I need a space heater under my desk! Yikes!
I feel sorry for all the die hard hunters and ice fisherman. Crazy fools! Poor guys are going to need extra gear. I think I'll write a post about that.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

I know God made winter, but I'm guilty for still HATING the cold!

Jan Parrish said...

LOL. I think it's only a little bit warmer here. It's 14 right now and the hight today was 27. Ugh. I'm longing for spring.