ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 18, 2008

It is nap time here!

Nap time means I have to sit at the computer until the boys go to sleep or they will talk and play and not nap. Sam is sleeping and the twins are working on it. (my computer is right by the couches they nap on)

As long as I am here, I may as well take advantage of the time and blog, blog, blog!

I am the women's ministry coordinator, or leader, whatever we call it, for our church. We are putting on a retreat for the ladies to learn their spiritual gifts. I am really excited about it. We will be learning about them and then taking a test to learn our gifts.
Have you done this? What did you learn about yourself?
Coincidentally, we are doing love languages in our M.o.m.s group. That is a lot of learning about myself! I already knew my love language is quality time, touch is waaaaaay down the list. Donnie's languages are words of affirmation and touch. Both of which I have no use for. Not good.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: