ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 31, 2008

This is Unbelievable!

There will be no living with Donnie now. Oh, my word, it is unbelievable!

OK, so I won a box of fruit roll ups from Donnie's screw up Valentine gift. He is now redeemed. Ok, nice.

But now, I won ANOTHER box, at Gotcha Baby. Do you think I won with my story of how I emptied a heart shaped box of candy and filled each little paper spot with a heart shaped piece of paper rolled up tight and tied with a ribbon, and each heart was one of 3 colors: one color for things I respect about him, one for things I love about him, and one was things he gets for free, like a few hours on his stupid computer game without me shooting daggers and him or telling him he is playing City of Divorced guys instead of City of Heros. (that had to be one of the longest run-on sentences in my blog EVAH.)
No, that sweet, sweet story did not win (yet).
What won the second box was how when Donnie moved to Minnesota ahead of us he sent me a message in a bottle with a poem he had written. Well, his poem matched so closely with the card I sent him that we were just in awe of how in sync we were! Awww! Yep, another one for Donnie.
He is walking around saying "Tell me I'm the bomb, say it, Say IT, come on, say it! I'm the bomb."
Yep, you are a bomb, Donnie.
(don't forget, my stupid spell check doesn't work for some reason)

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! Congrats on winning the prizes, too :)

michelle said...

Congratulations again...I think. I will try and be excited for you guys and your fruit roll-ups...that sounds so funny to write. (grin)

Anyway, tell Donnie that he's the bomb. I think he should get one whole box of fruit roll-ups all to himself and then you and the kids can share the other box. That only seems fair since he was your inspiration behind all of this winning.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I won a box too!

Carina said...

As long as you get to eat the fruit roll-ups, then it all works out even.