ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 27, 2008

Got Skin?

Living in Minnesota in the winter causes some intense dry skin. Being a mom causes dry skin, with all the washing of dishes and little bodies and mess after mess.
I absolutely hate having dry skin. It burns and itches and I am a wimp.

We have gone through tons of lotions, but nothing actually heals, just temporarily covers up the problem. Until now.

Skin MD is a shielding lotion that protects and moisturizes your skin. Cleaning chemicals and soaps are absorbed into the skin causing it to dry out. Adding lotions convinces your skin it is moisturized enough so it stops producing enough moisture. Shielding lotion blocks the chemicals from being absorbed into your skin and holds the moisture your body naturally makes inside by bonding to your skin.

Even serious problem skin can be helped with Skin MD. People who have eczema and psoriasis have had great results. My own daughter, Kaytlin, has sensitive skin and uses a shielding lotion with much better results than any lotion has ever given her.

Skin MD goes on like liquid silk and feels amazing on your skin. Soft and moist and finally comfortable. Skin MD is not yet for sale very close to my home, but I shall be suggesting it to our local pharmacies. I even have a sample in my purse to run up to my doctor, I think he and his staff will love it with all the hand washing they do.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kathie said...

I'll have to give this a try. Something has got to help my poor, dry hands. Must go wash the dishes now.
Blessings from Costa Rica

Sassyfrazz said...

I love Skin MD! :)

tiajones said...

Hi There,

Allow me to quickly introduce myself. My name’s Tia and I’m the Community Manager at Skin MD Natural. On June 27, 2008 you wrote a wonderful review on Skin MD and I never had a chance to thank you.

Thanks so much for contributing your opinion on how great Skin MD shielding lotion feels and works on your skin. Your blog, along with a few others, really enable and empower people with truths.

So again, Thanks-A-Bunch for showin’ Skin MD Natural L.o.V.e.!
Keep It Up!!

Best,
Tia
communitymanager@skinmdnatural.com
www.skinmdnatural.com

Oh yeah, you have beautiful kids.

Become a Fan of Skin MD Natural on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-MD-Natural/18083589409

Anonymous said...

hiya, have you seen our Skin Care Tips for Fall? We just released them!
Skin Care Tips for Fall

Best,
Tia
Community Manager
http://www.skinmdnatural.com/

Become a Fan of Skin MD on Facebook