ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 19, 2008

Held Hostage

Our mama cat decided it was time to take the kittens out in the living room to torture the dogs explore. The Boogie Cat mama has been so mean to Oreo, our new dog. She hisses and attacks him on a regular basis. Chases him into a corner and makes him stay there a quivering mass of fur.
Sometimes she tortures my mom's dog, Mika, but mostly leaves her alone.

But the kittens have picked up on mama not liking Oreo. So they hiss at him, too. And then mama gets mad and come flying and attacks him. It doesn't matter that he is across the room and peeking out around the couch to see if they are there. He does not belong in existence.

Poor Oreo. He is hostage in his own house.

Last night, as I held the quivering Oreo on my lap, Mika starting barking and snapping and I freaked out! It scared me! One of the kittens decided to use her hind leg as a tree. She didn't like that. Especially not knowing it was coming. Then she was a quivering mass sitting between my legs for protection from the evil fur balls.

Poor Mika. She is a hostage in her own house.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Poor doggie! I think he needs to take back his home! LOL!

Lisa said...

Poor doggies.... I guess I got lucky with our cat and dog, our cat thinks its a dog...they play, eat and sleep togther, they even drink out of the same bowl and the same time...