ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 07, 2008

Help me choose

I'm getting ready to have my header redone and would love some help. Which picture would you want staring at you every day when you come to visit my blog? Please vote!


1. Goofy kids


2. Family at the wall.



3. Family on the tracks


4. Family with Attitude




5. Family on the car



6. Family on the hill



There may be better versions of these poses, but those are basic poses that you can choose from.
Thanks!
Scroll down to see my new baby!

17 people think my kids are qtpies:

Laura Paxton said...

Oh, you ask such hard questions...I love 1, 2, 5 and 6...

byoc said...

Can't you do some kind of a slide show - that way you won't have to choose.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Luck choosing...I like them all. I am sure glad that I wouldn't have to decide on buying some of these because my bill would be way too much!

Mrs. Stam said...

#3 the track one is the best I love it!!!!!

Carina said...

I love all of them, but if I had to pick I'd say the tracks. That one is just so cool and unusual. My next favorite would be the kids against the wall.

Jackie said...

I love the one with the attitude, but they are all SO GOOD. What treasures each of those pictures are!

Jackie said...

The railroad tracks picture needs the Kill Bill soundtrack to go with it. : )

Susan said...

I love number 6. I love to see large families all snuggled up together it makes for a great response when people ask "how can you love all those kids." Well a picture says a thousand words. And with this picture you can see how much love is in your family. Good luck.

Rosie : ) said...

Wow, those are beautiful pictures. I kind of like the attitude shot, but every other picture is nice also.

Anonymous said...

#2 or #3 are my favorites! or you could try and fit them all in one header! :)

Jessica said...

I like the walking on the tracks or sitting on the car. Such great pictures!

Kris said...

I'm torn...the "on the tracks" pic is GREAT, but I love the "on the hill" one--seriously, you need that last one framed above a mantle!

Anonymous said...

It suits our family to have the goofy kids picture (can you get closer in on them?), but any of them would be great. I wish my 5 would participate so well!

Workship said...

These pictures are fantastic!! I don't know how you are going to choose. Wow!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

I say #1, or #6! Great pics! The depot is a great place for photos! Who took the pictures for you?

Sassyfrazz said...

I like your mom's idea...slide show header! Now there is a super idea!

Karen said...

Lisa-- I love ALL of these photos. They are just such good, natural looking picturs.
Hugs-Karen
www.mom2my4.com