ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 15, 2008

Oh, Sam!


Sam, you make my life so much brighter. It never fails, when I am not happy about something, you will come through with a cute grin or funny saying and make me happy.
It makes my heart sing when you say "pees, pees, pees" and then clap your hands demanding the prize that is rightfully yours for saying "please." I just melt inside when you are crying and clap your hands at me to pick you up.
You tear through my house like an F5 tornado daily, and then you flash your pearly whites at me and it is all worth it.
Like last night.
We were snuggled down in bed for the night. There was a bit of light in the room this night while your grandma was packing up for a trip so we could see each other pretty well. Truth be told, neither of us were all that ready to fall asleep.
I told you I was going to sleep and you put your hand on my chest and shook me saying "waayy up!" (wake up) It really surprised me and made me laugh!
Then you pretended to go to sleep and started fake snoring! So cute! I shook you and told you to "Wake up!" You quickly popped both your eyes and mouth open with a huge open grin!
This started our new game. We even woke Daddy up to watch.
Our hearts just melted for you again.


4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Thats adorable...you have a cute laugh too....
Sorry to hear mom is moving away, but if the weather is kinder to her body then its a good thing. Your job sounds great, I hope you like it and stay awhile, its good to get out of the house.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your valuable experience. And I can assure you that regardless of the age of your children, you will always want to blanket them in your love and they will always need it. : )

Sassyfrazz said...

He is so adorable, Lisa! It is great that he is doing that~so comical! :)

Kmommy said...

How awesome :)