ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 25, 2008

Whew! We are back, in more ways than one

We are finally back from Texas!!!!
And my website is finally back up and running! I was freaking out and crying all morning over it. The domain expired while I was gone, but I thought it would renew automatically. It is NOT easy to renew through google. Google is the worst company when it comes to actually being helpful. There is no way to reach them for 90% of their services, at least without a catch.

But, I got it going, so we'll move on from here.

Texas was fun, but long. We found that the little kids need some serious training. It was like they had never stepped foot in a restaurant before. Which is strange because we eat out a LOT. But they were monsters. We had to start them in basic training, too. Booty Beating 101.

On the way home, we stopped to eat supper at Perkins. That was the best time of the whole trip with the little two. They were good, for their age, though we had to devote 150% of our attention on them, tie Sam into the high chair, and constantly talk to them. But the food was delicious, the kids both ATE for once, and Sam enjoyed talking to our waitress, Cinnamon.

Trinity did really well on the way home. I know that many people were praying for her, because she did not get sick one time! We found some generic med for car sickness, and it was 12 hour with no drowsiness. We weren't sure it would work, but it did. We preferred the drowsy formula for Sam. Not that he gets car sick, but he does need to sleep. For our sanity.

Drew is now at Keesler AFB in Mississippi. I am excited for his future!

I will catch up on our last days of visiting later this week, with more pictures, of course. But right now, I need to catch up on some blogging tours.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

LOL booty beating 101 now thats funny, ha my kids have been in that trainig for awhile now.

Grandma J said...

Yay! It's great to have you back...in more ways than one! I tried to get to your blog a few times this morning, and it was like some alien website had taken it over. Something about pies, but it wouldn't actually go anywhere. Whew! I'm glad you got it straightened out, I can't live without my daily does of QTPies!

Sassyfrazz said...

Welcome Home Dear friend!! I have missed you~

So happy to hear that Trinity did fine on the way home!
Happy Thankgiving~

Workship said...

Glad your back. Really enjoyed the pictures of Drew's graduation, plan to show them to the boys. I've been through a minny grad. when our boys did civil air patrol encampment. Empathized with your comment about "hurry up and wait". I felt for you with two little kids! I'm so glad y'all could go for you and Drew. I would miss my older ones, if I traveled with just the little kids. Who's going to entertain them when we want to visit? :-)
Good memories. Glad to have you back and blogging! :-)

Carina said...

Well, do you think Drew would be annoyed if you gave me his new address? He might get tired of a middle-aged married woman writing him letters, but if you think he wouldn't I'll continue. =)