ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 25, 2009

There are no words.......

Trinity, Sam, Donnie and I are laying in bed last night and Trinity pops her head up and starts a discussion that we just couldn't shush, and I am so glad I didn't.

Trin: Will I have my same body when I am in heaven?
Me: No, you won't have this body in heaven, but one day there will be a new Earth and God will give us all new bodies.
Trin: I don't want a new body!
Donnie: You will get a new, perfect body.
Trin: I like my body.
Me: But your new body won't get hurt and won't get sick.
Donnie: And there will be no crying!
Trin: But I cry when I get spankings.
Me: You won't get spankings in Heaven, you will be good.
Trin: (maniacal belly laughing)
Donnie: Kids will not be naughty in Heaven, they will want to be good.
Trin: (more belly laughing) Kids are ALWAYS naughty!
Me: Why?
Trin: Because we want to do things that are not allowed.

I wish I could share the belly laughing. She really thought we were nuts for saying she'd be good in heaven and not get a spanking. We nearly died laughing when she said that kids are always naughty like we were stupid for thinking that was possible.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

Kids ARE always naughty...from the mouths of babes! Okay, maybe not ALWAYS...at least they are entertaining at times.

purple6 said...

I'm picturing Trinity laughing! Makes me laugh! Too cute Lisa!

Joyful Noise said...

Too funny - and she hasn't even been hanging around DJ too much lately! :)

Sassyfrazz said...

What a fun conversation between you three! That is so funny, and I think she may have said a bit of truth there...at least a good share of the time. GREAT blog material! Keep that in the baby book, too!

Carina said...

Now wait a minute, I thought Trin and Sam were in their own beds now. What happened? =)

Qtpies7 said...

I'm bad, what can I say? LOL I love sleeping with them.
Or maybe I didn't want to find their floor in order to get to the bed. Same difference, hehe.