ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 11, 2009

What Happened to Freedom in the United States?

The United States was founded by Christians who were searching for freedom from religious prosecution and to be free to make choices based on your beliefs.
That is our RIGHT as Americans. When did the government start to think that it could remove the very foundation that allowed them to even become part of the government?

Soapbox time. Sorry.

Some NY parents followed the law and did what was required of them to get a religious exemption from vaccinations in order for their children to attend School. The school decided that they needed to come in and answer some questions with their lawyer first. The lawyer GRILLED them about their religious beliefs and then denied them their exemption! http://www.onenewsnow.com/Education/Default.aspx?id=415952

There are videos of the grilling on Youtube. (Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3) (view all three parts).

The lawyer is trying to force them to reconcile their statement that using vaccines is fear based and not trusting God to HIS statement that God gave man the wherewith all to make vaccines to prevent diseases. They can't reconcile their statement to HIS statement because they didn't make his statement. He was out of line and very, very hostile.

Why the parents wouldn't just say that yes, they feel that God told them not to immunize is beyond me. End of story. I don't know why they seemed unwilling to just say that.

I don't feel that immunizations themselves are evil, however, I know that they are not as helpful as they claim to be, and they ARE harmful and have caused great harm in mass numbers. For me, God said don't do it. Through the Holy Spirit I was led not to continue before I knew that you could refuse them, before I knew that they were not all safe, before I knew that one of my children was injured. And I don't have a problem saying that yes, God told me not to do it. And I won't do it to my young children. My teens can make their own decisions, and in fact, both Kaytlin and Drew have been immunized this past year.

I will be jumping on the vaccine soap box a bit more. Right now I have to go work on cleaning puke out of a back pack, mathbook, homework, lol. Nasty! But she didn't want to get puke on anyone, so Hope-Anne so graciously did it in her backpack. Twice.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Nell said...

I wonder how much longer it'll be before they require you by law to vaccinate? Scary stuff.

Nell

Joyful Noise said...

The courts just ruled that there was no way that vaccinations with mercury caused autism in 5300 cases but they can't tell the parents what did - just that it was not the vaccines...