ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 24, 2009

Fashion Find Friday: Cutiepies Couture

This week's Fashion Find Friday is Cutiepies Couture, and online boutique by a Twin cities mom, Kori. Kori has 2 girls and a boy to create her designs for. With such great feedback on how adorable her children were dressed, she started making and selling them to others. Kori also brings us some talents designers she's found along the way, like the amazing baby outfits with gorgeous crocheted sweaters and hats from L.C Designs.



If that sock monkey shirt came in my size I would own it!

To read the rest of my article, head over to my column. Fashion Find Friday: Cutiepies Couture

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Cheryl Pitt said...

LOVE it! I've tagged you for a get-to-know-you game. You don't have to play if you don't want to though. I posted it on my mama blog but the link is for the orignal post on my food and allergy blog :)

http://the-garlic-press.blogspot.com/2009/04/7-things-you-may-not-know-about-me.html

Grandma J said...

I can't imagine why this boutique would catch your eye, what with having the name "CutiePies" in it...not to mention the sock monkey shirt to boot! Very cute.

Sassyfrazz said...

That sock monkey shirt is cute! I noticed the whole Cutie Pies= QtPies, too! I think you should get the sock monkey shirt for Sam as a reward with his potty training!

Marlene McGarrity said...

Kori should think about making adult shirts because I would wear that too!

Kori said...

ahhh anytime you want the shirt in a adult size just let me know- And if you are as picky as me you can send me your favorite shirt that fits just right :) Shoot me an email we are up for just about anything to make our customers happy!

Kori www.CutiepiesCouture.com