ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday Qtpie +



Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

You're kidding!

Canoearoo said...

CONGRATS!

Qtpies7 said...

I'm not kidding. But I still don't believe it, lol. Three positives so far, and they have to be wrong. I'm pretty much in shock. Never saw it coming. This is probably the longest I have ever gone before suspecting, lol.

Lisa said...

Yeah that still so cool!!!!!

Workship said...

Wow!! Congratulations! We are so excited for y'all!!

Grandma J said...

Congrats again Lisa! Eight is enough?? or...maybe not...

Qtpies7 said...

Too funny! When Donnie got his reversal, that is what was going through his mind. "Eight is enough"

PMKU said...

You are my hero! Congratulations.