ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday #a lot



Love our new camera!

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Qtpies7 said...

The first picture is an extreme close up of a sausage on a sausage party pizza. Not interested in eating one any time soon!
The second is a close up of a chocolate ice cream cone.

Randall said...

What great photos. I knew they were food of some kind. Pizza and ice cream, two of God's greatest gifts! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Jennifer said...

Wow, awesome close-ups. What is the food?

A Blog In The Rough said...

hmmm definitely great pix :) I would have guessed waffle something on the second pic and the first looked like ice cream. Would have never thought it was sausage!

Indrani said...

Had you not mentioned in the first comment, I could have never guessed.

Gabriel said...

Wow, you have every reason to love that camera. Those close-ups are awesome!

My posts:

WW#1WW#2