ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 20, 2009

A must-see movie!

The Proposal is such a good movie! I went with a couple of girlfriends last night and we had a great time! Lots of laughing. The movie is even pretty clean, no sex or makeout scenes, but there was a very comical scene where they run into each other naked, completely by accident, but it isn't sexual.

Go with your girlfriends, you'll have a great time! I'm taking my girls tonight.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

I really like Ryan Renyolds as an actor, I think he's funny and ha he is cute on top of it all.

I plan on seeing the movie.

Joyful Noise said...

I love any Sandra Bullock movie - it was great...can't wait until it is out on DVD so I can buy it!!!!

And yes - I cried through the WHOLE thing!

Grandma J said...

It looks like an okay movie, and really like Sandra Bullock too...but I can probably wait util it comes out on DVD...and Jody buys it ;)