ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 02, 2009

My graduate to be..

Almost 18 years ago Kaytlin looked like this. A little chubby baby with black hair that stuck straight up no matter what I did with it. Now she is all grown up and looks like this.
This picture is of Kaytlin and a couple of her best friends at their scholarship award night recently.
Here are Kaytlin and I afterwards, too. I'm not really showing off the book, I just happened to have been holding it, lol, but it IS a great book.

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

They sure grow fast. Hard to think, Sailor will be a month old this week, which makes almost a month of no sleep too.

BTW you look fantastic, have you lost more weight, your face looks so thin.

Jackie said...

Ah, sniff, what a sweet girl.

Kris said...

Sigh....don't make me go thinking of Kelsey's graduation next year, willya!? I've been avoiding that thought. Both of you look great though!

Carina said...

She's a beautiful young lady. I'm sure this is a bittersweet time for any mommy!

Anna said...

Wow isn't crazy how quick it goes.

Grandma J said...

Congratulations on child number two graduating from High School! I just keep thinking...six more years, and my baby graduates...that seems like a long time, but I know from experience that it will fly by, just like it has with every other one of our kids.

Cheryl Pitt said...

Congrats! Did she get that dress at Kohls? I love it! I tried on one very similar...but it didn't work on this body lol.

Sassyfrazz said...

It is hard to believe that you are so young, and have 2 graduates now! :) Kaytlin is adorable, and looks a lot like her beautiful mom!