ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 07, 2009

I wish I had my camera!

Kaytlin took my camera on vacation with her, so I am stuck with a super cute puppy and no camera.

I'm really thrilled with the effect the puppy is having on Samuel, he is keeping his underwear on almost all the time now. If he comes out without any I frantically say "Quick! Get your undies on or Parker might bite you!" Parker IS a puppy, and he DOES chew on the kids when he can, so Sam believes it. Sam hates it when Parker play bites.

Sam also does not like to be chased by Parker. I let them play outside while I hang laundry on the line. Parker jumps on Sam, Sam runs, Parker chases. Sam runs to Cody "Coey, Marker ldfoisdfn osfdine." (we don't understand it all) He tattles on Parker, whom he calls Marker, and then he keeps running from Parker. Finally he runs in the house to get away, lol. Parker waits outside the door and when Sam opens it to see if it is safe to come out, Parker parks excitedly for his playmate to come back out. Sam slams the door.

Ah, but when Parker is napping! Sam loves a sleeping puppy. I set Sam on the couch and charge him with holding Parker for his nap, and there Sam sits, and I don't have to worry about him destroying what I am cleaning!

I am totally in love with how he calls Parker "Marker." If we ask him to say "parker" he can. But if we ask him what the puppy's name is, "Marker" or "Dog."

All in all, I say it is worth all the many trips to go potty all through the night, that Cody has to do, lol.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

It looks like "Marker" will be Sam's guardian dog. That is so sweet.
BTW I love puppy breath!