ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 02, 2009

T.O.T struck again

I made a cake for a friend last night, she is sick and was craving buttercream icing. I figured I should put it on a cake, though she only wanted the frosting.
Sam destroyed the cake while I was letting it cool, lol. Little turd!

Oh well.

I am really excited, this weekend my sister and her two girls are coming to spend the weekend! She has her own T.O.T. who is 7 weeks younger than Sam. So there should be plenty of fun going on here! Donnie is seriously considering leaving, lol. Actually he is invited to a 4 wheeler weekend at a childhood friend's house with a bunch of other friends. Devon works, and he is bummed to not take all his boys.

I am busy cleaning and doing laundry. The mountain is getting smaller, but with my crew, it will pile back up long before I reach the bottom. I don't even know what is on the bottom of the pile anymore.

Soon I will be homeschooling again. Trinity, Cody and Hope-Anne will all be home this year. I am not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to not having to deal with the middle school. I just had so many issues there, and I am done. We'll make the best of homeschooling and have a good time!

Nothing else is new here, just enjoying the end of the summer. Enjoy your last summer days!

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Ooh! I want a cake with buttercream frosting too!...No wait. I want German chocolate cake with that gooey coconut/pecan frosting!

Cheryl - Somewhat Crunchy said...

Oh boy! I'll have another HS mommy compare notes with! Good luck!

Lisa said...

I just weeded thru mountains of clothing also, I did get rid of HALF, I chose all the outfits I know the kids wear each week, tossed all the things that were stained, ripped, small and just got rid of them so I dont keep washing things that were clean. It finally made no sense to me keeping things no one wore but got washed all the time.
Good for you, I will be praying your homeschooling goes good, I know there is no way I could do it.

Cynthia said...

Bummer about the cake:( Have fun with Sis:)

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kailani said...

I give you so much credit for homeschooling. I know I could never do it. I just don't have the patience. :-)

Sassyfrazz said...

I hope your year with home schooling goes great! I am hoping we can go on some "field trips" together! :)