ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 17, 2009

The Potty Training Chronicles

I really think that should be the name of my blog. Or The Poop Files. Because I have been neck deep in potty training disasters since the start of my blog. Trinity was a disaster to train, and Sam is not much better.

I am doing the serious training with Sam, too. He was trained and then stopped suddenly, so I have started spanking him when he poops his underwear. He knows he is going to get a spanking, so why doesn't he just use the toilet? At first he would cry not to be spanked. Then he started lying about pooping. Next he started hiding and even spraying himself with Febreeze to hide the smell. None of that worked, so he is on to his next scheme.

Last night Donnie smelled the evidence of poopy pants and asked Sam if he pooped his pants. "No!" And off he ran to the bathroom. Donnie and Cody could see him through the crack in the bathroom door. Sam took off his pull up and dumped the poop in the toilet and then wiped his bottom and flushed.

So, should we take that as a victory or spank him for it? LOL What do you do when you are dealing with an evil genius?

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

LOL too funny. Savvy knows she will get a "Spank" for her poops. Now she is smart she will tell me my poop came out my butt all by itself mommy. She has also gotten to the point she will go and take care of "Business" so it lets me know she KNOWS what she is doing and is capable of. I just pray she is fully potty trained before she goes to collage.

Carina said...

At least he isn't eating the evidence yet! =)

Drew said...

Yet isn't the right word. As far as I know, he hasn't actually eaten HIS OWN poop, but poop eating is a backward step. lol