ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 16, 2010

Wow

Recently I went to a popular fast food restaurant with a playland for a playgroup with my friends. We all got a kick out of the "rules" they had posted.

What if the adult isn't happy? Do the kids have to leave?
Define "weird" because seriously, there is a lot of "weird" in the world.

Despite the rules, the kids had a blast for 2 1/2 hours, and went to bed nicely that night!

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Grumpy parent happy kids, so the kid need to leave?!!! Those are indeed funny rules!

Joyful Noise said...

Happy parents are weird aren't they???

Grandma J said...

I totally agree with that one, Jody! I WAS happy when I got there, but after a while, the noise was getting to me... :)

Grandma J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.