ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 21, 2010

Dear Diary,

My blog is kind of like my diary. It is where I process what I feel, what happens to me, and work through the "whys" of things in my life. There ARE things I wouldn't put out here, and there are things I wish I hadn't put out here. But the fact is, I am giving you permission to read my diary, but realize that it IS my diary, and if you don't like what it says, you were reading my deep, personal thoughts. You were eaves dropping in on my thoughts and feelings. They are mine, and if you are going to take offense to them, you shouldn't read someone's diary, even if they leave it open and allow you to read it.


Lisa

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

Amen!!!

Carina said...

Preach it sister!

Joyful Noise said...

So true! So true! And the comments that are posted - aren't yours so you should not be accountable for them!

Sassyfrazz said...

well put, and agreed!