ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 18, 2010

I have a challenge/test for you, my readers.

Readers of the female kind anyway, haha.

I recently read a little article about how men like flirting from women and double entendres. The article said to say things like "I need a backrub, my neck is stiff." or "Would you help me with this crossword puzzle? It is hard."

The article says it will get your man thinking about sex and even "get the juices flowing for foreplay."

Um, yeah, like that is going to work after 21 years, lol.

So I tried it to see if he would even notice the double entendre. "Honey, would you massage my shoulders? My neck is stiff."
Seriously, I didn't get past "massage" and he was grinning from ear to ear. You bet he was thinking about sex right then and there.

So, why don't you test it out and see what results you get. Fill out my poll on the sidebar and leave a comment, not too much detail about what happens afterwards, though, lol.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

You might want to keep the poll up for awhile...maybe if we are talking again I will try it...

Qtpies7 said...

LOL Jody! You can do it on the phone and see if he reacts, haha. It will be up for awhile, though, so try it on the way home from the airport, see if he thinks of sex when he knows you are mad at him.

Cheryl Pitt said...

Since when do men need anything to get them going before foreplay? LOL

Carina said...

I don't even have to try this one, I can tell you right now. I don't even have to try to make innuendos. He turns even totally normal things into innuendos. I think every man is like that. I was complaining about my husband having a one-track mind, and he said, "Men actually have two-track minds. Sex is always one track, and everything else we're doing or thinking about is the other track. We're always multi-tasking!"

Jackie said...

I'm not going to chance it myself, at least not right now when we've got the flu! I'll get back to you next week, but then again, Carina has a good point. I already know what's going to happen. : )

Sassyfrazz said...

You can about imagine where this gets us...LOL~ I agree...I know it works!