ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 07, 2010

Avast! A murder has taken place in my kitchen!

The other night we hosted a murder mystery party. We chose Murder Among the Mateys, a pirate theme. It was quite fun to see the guys get so into this one! There was a lot of pirate talk going on for the weeks before hand.
Everyone was invited to a jig at The Salty Sea Dog Inn. Donnie made the sign below for the party, quite cool!
The guys were a little too into the whole theme, me thinks! Naw! They had a great time!
This would be the Governor and his family, his wife and two daughters.

Below from left to right is Cap'n Redbeard, Merciless Morgan (my hubby), Thumbless Jack, and Buccaneer Bradshaw.
Merciless Morgan met an untimely death in the kitchen! Who could have done such a thing!
The cast and crew!
Thank you all for coming and making the party so much fun! I certainly was not the fun one, or the best hostess ever, but you all were great, helping cook and serve and clean up! I appreciate it! Next year we'll do it again and I will NOT be in the midst of morning sickness, Lord willing!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

It was a blast - like these versions better, maybe it was because it allowed more people to join in....you did great...at least you were not in the bathroom puking the whole time!