ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 30, 2011

Sam, Sam, Sam

I wonder if Sam will ever stop cracking me up. All the kids did and said funny things when they were little, but I don't remember laughing so much with any of the other kids. I think it is in his name, Isaac. Isaac means laughter. And Samuel Isaac brings much laughter to our lives.

Last night he noticed I was wearing nylons and he was fascinated with them, as is normal. He rubbed my foot and ankle for a good minute and then looked at me and told me how soft it is. No, that isn't funny, but it sure is sweet, right?

Then suddenly he turns around and starts rubbing his bare back up and down my leg like a bear scratching his back on a tree! Just too funny! His little facial expression of sheer joy was just hysterical!

But then, in walks the CAT, who is softer than my nylons........ guess where it went from there?

He pinned the cat to the bed, flipped over and started rubbing his back all over the cat while the cat's expression did NOT reflect sheer joy. I don't think the cat thought it was all that funny, really. I did, but I took pity on the poor cat and put a stop to it.

I bought the movie Tangled last night and let the kids watch it before bed. I just loved listening to Sam laugh at all the antics of the horse and other funny things. His sense of humor is just too cute!

I don't want him to grow up! I love his giggles and joy. I hope he never outgrows those.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Cheryl @ On the Old Path said...

Hi I found your blog at Mommy blog club. My you have a lovely family. Our little ones enjoyed Tangled too. Our youngest a Samuel so he gets Sam sometimes too.
Blessings!