ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 15, 2012

Loving Life!

April is beyond busy for me, but it is so much fun!
My business is booming, which I love! Pure Romance has a Prize Patrol that is randomly showing up at parties and spoiling the hostess and guests with prizes, AND all the April Hostesses are being submitted in a drawing to win one of 10 cruises, if the hostess wins, so does the consultant......... so........ I'm doing a lot more shows than usual! Loving it! It is a fun job, but hearing from customers that I helped them solve a problem gives me such satisfaction. :) Just loving what I do!

I am also loving having Drew and his family home for so long, it will end up being about 6 weeks with them! My little granddaughter is just adorable! Of course I am prejudiced about it, but really, she is adorable! She smiles ALL the time, at everyone, and heaven help you if you are a guy, because she will flirt like crazy! haha This morning she was fussy with her daddy, but when I got up she saw me and said what sounded like an attempt at Grandma "Waahwaw." And she got happy when I held her. I'll take it, haha.

Devon is a couple of weeks into boot camp now and he writes about a page a day to us. It is so much fun getting his letters! He is thriving on the discipline, like I thought he would, so I am very happy for him. The kids are enjoying his letters, too, because he doesn't have very neat handwriting and his lower case t's look like b's. So they giggle when they read how he is at Boob camp and has to go polish his boobs. Very silly, but it gets us all laughing!

Yesterday Jannessa, my mom and I threw a shower for Kaytlin and baby Liam. It was just so touching! Over 25 people came to celebrate our little guy and bless Kaytlin and Peter. They have been so blessed that they haven't bought him anything yet. Everything has been given to them so far. I think they just need the crib bedding now, but he won't be in a crib for a couple of months. The shower was just so much fun, I want to do it again! Jannessa and I, with the help of my friend Sarah, made a tricycle diaper cake on top of a round diaper cake base. The cake was just so cute and so much fun to make!

It was also our 23rd wedding anniversary yesterday. Just........ WOW! Not only does it not seem possible the a quarter of a century of marriage is almost here, but that we MADE it at all! It has been rough many times, but when it comes down to it, there just isn't anything that we can do to each other that is worse than what we have done to Christ. Every sin I have done has caused the same blood to be shed as what my husband has done. Not one drop was more precious than another, and we just have to forgive.

Today Drew and Jannessa had Faith dedicated and it was lovely! She is such a happy baby, and heaven help us, the pastor is a guy, so she was trying to get him to hold her the whole time, lol. Such a little flirt! We had a nice lunch afterwards and my friend Jeannie brought over a beautiful cake for her.

Tomorrow is baby day! Little Liam will, or should, make his appearance! Kaytlin is being induced because Peter works for the railroad and is 13 hours away. It is a new job, but they are giving him some time at home to be with her. We are all very excited to see him! I imagine him having black hair like Kaytlin had, and big brown eyes like his daddy! But he could very well be blond haired and blue eyed!

Not everything in my life it awesome, it isn't about being perfect, I am just so happy in spite of the bad things. I really think that going through some really dark times changes your outlook on life. We've had a couple of sad and frustrating things happen in the last week, but it isn't putting a damper on my joy!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Sounds like it's been a joyful-life affirming spring. God bless you! Hope baby Liam is healthy and strong!