ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 25, 2007

Things heard and done at our house recently


A few weeks ago I was complaining to my mom about Trinity and her little terror episodes and mom asked me "Why aren't you spanking her?" Not because my mom wants her adorable grandbaby spanked, because she doesn't. She was making fun of me because I am definately a spanking advocate, and spanked my older children faithfully. I told this to a girlfriend, big mistake. I was speaking to Sheree on the phone the other day and complaining about Trinity, and she says saracastically "Why aren't you spanking her?" And right out of my mouth without thinking comes this: "Because she doesn't like it!" Oh my gosh the laughter!


Last night, as I was putting Trinity to bed (after dealing with the pee she'd peed in it for fun earlier in the day) she asks me to read her a book. My throat is sore from a cold so I told her no, I need to go clean something. Then a brilliant idea hits me! "Maybe I should read you a book every time you use the potty chair!" And Trinity says "Just a minute, mom!" and she concentrates really hard, then looks back at me and says "I need to go potty!" She found a way to get that book read! LOL


After that story I went up stairs to watch some tv with the hubby. We were watching a CSI episode where a guy in the middle of a sex change operation is murdered. They discovered "she" was a "he" by seeing his huge feet. Devon comes up the stairs and says "My legs feel funny." Dh, being the concerned, fix-it dad that he is gets all concerned "Whats the matter, what part feels funny?" Devon lifts up his pants leg and says "I shaved my legs." Donnie almost starts gagging! Oh it was soo funny! I'm grossed out, too, I mean, my growing man-child has sexy, smooth girlly legs with ginormous man feet! He's a swimmer and sectionals is almost here, he probably wants to shave some time off his score.
Also last night, which was apparently a night for funnies.... Kaytlin, 15, saw my blog about the Superman diaper and said she saw someone at school wearing a Superman Thong and though to herself "My brother will be wearing one of those soon." I did a double take. Huh? Which of your brothers plans to start wearing thongs??? Drew? "No, SAM will be wearing a Superman diaper on his butt soon!" Whew, I was scared for a minute there! (and then later that night the whole leg shaving......)

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

They can be so funny. Sometimes it's only funny later. =)

My e-mail is the.clan@hotmail.com

I'm not positive it will work. I just set it up because all my other addresses used my real name, and I don't want to publish that.