ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 07, 2007

Getting better!

Well, my blog seems to be taking a turn to the whiny side. Ok, here's some good coming out of all this, which we know has to come because God promised He would work all things for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. And we are called.
I was appointed the head of Ladies ministries very, very recently. Donnie is being voted on to start and lead a brand new men's ministry. We are both brainstorming to get the unchurched involved in church. Then the cars start breaking down.
Seeing a connection?
But good is already starting to happen. We got a loaner car while the car gets fixed today, its just the alternator, praise God! The loaner is a stick shift, so we got the opportunity last night to teach our teens to drive a stick! Thats important to us, even though we don't own one. And I figured I better go stock up majorly on groceries since I don't know when I'll have my van fixed. (which may only be as simple as an oil pump!) At Walmart as I was purchasing $480 worth of goods, the checker was just amazed beyond belief. So we got to have a chat on how when you trust God and open yourself to His will, He always, always provides.
We also got a gigantic tax refund, so we'll be able to handle these repairs without losing the house. God is so good! He timed things just right, as always!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

Praise God! That is so wonderful! God always comes through for us too. All you have to do is ask and have faith that he will provide. Maybe I will tell my Diaper and Laundry soap miracle on my blog one of these days.

Carina said...

Sorry to hear you're having car problems. Ours was dead this morning. My kids were so upset because we had planned to go to the town cafe for breakfast. Zay cried and cried. We went to visit Granny instead (walked) and that helped.

Staci said...

Good is so good. He always comes through. Glad our car will be fixed and horray about the tax return!