ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 02, 2007

Blog party begins!

Click here to visit Day 2 of the blog party! I've broke out the funny stories to make you laugh!


Today is the first day of the Ultimate Blog Party! Click the button on the left over there and go check it out. There will be prizes.......... And lots of great blogs to check out.

I'm a quiverful mom to 7 great kids, whom I lovingly refer to as qtpies. I'm passionate about babies, cloth diapers, blogging, Diet Dr. Pepper, reversals, not vaccinating, God and my family. You can read more about me at 100 Things about me.

If you read my blog, you will soon see that there is a lot of pooooop here. (gotta mispell that, you wouldn't believe the searches that lead here!) After 5 perfectly potty trained children, I have met my match. And we have all sorts of messes around here. But this too shall pass.

We are snowed in, so I have 6 wonderful days with all the kids home 24/7, so my party hopping may be limited.

I'm off to join some other parties! Leave a comment so I can come find you and say "Hello."
And try to visit Day 2 of the blog party! on my main page to see my current post, full of laugh out loud funny stories!

28 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Making my rounds on the party circuit and thought I'd say 'Hi'. I too have poooop on my blog. That happens when you have a toddler, or so it seems. :)

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

Hi there! I am doing the rounds, and was drawn to the fact that you have 7 children. I am about to be a postpartum doula to a friend that is having her 7th baby. I have nothing but admiration for both of you strong Mammas!

Anonymous said...

Hello, fellow-partier!!
I always enjoy my visits, especially since we seem to have quite a bit in common (you've got me beat by just a hair on the # of qts)...
Come by, if you get a chance to join my party fun!
Happy Partying,
Christine

Hen Jen said...

making the party rounds too, kind of late! uh, that's just me...! you've got me beat with your quiver-full too, but I have had my potty training challenges..my first was easy, sure can fool you into thinking parenting is easy!!

see you round the party places, mine is up, come on by...I will set out some Dr. Pepper just for you, usually we have diet coke.

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party....

Love your blog...we are also homeschoolers. Total of 3 monkeys

had lots of fun.

Wow.....this party is growing fast...
Try to enjoy alittle

I 'll be back

Elizabeth said...

What a nice picture of your family! We share a favorite film--Much Ado About Nothing. Emma Thompson always puts me in a good mood. :)

Kat said...

I just wnat my son potty trained! I have potty trained 4 kids as a live in nanny and I too have met my match!

Scribbit said...

Ha! Your quiverfull comment reminds me of one of Trollop's characters in Barchester Towers, Mrs. Quiverfull that has tons of kids. That always cracked me up.

Anonymous said...

Love your family! They are beautiful. Potty training, so not there anymore...good luck. It really is such fun...not! (sorry)

Thanks for stopping by my place.

Annie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog (party)...
You sound a lot like one of my best friends, she is pg with her 7th child.
Try to soup, it is really yummy!
Hope your weekend is full of blessings~
Annie

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have nothing but admiration for you with 7 children...I would love 7 kids, but I know myself well enough that two is pushing it... :) I've always wanted a big family!

Enjoy the party and stay warm!

Heather

My Trendy Tykes said...

Hi there! Just making my party rounds.

Linda

redmaryjanes said...

Hi there! I'm here for the Blog Party! You have a beautiful family. I think that it's so fun to get see all of these great blogs! Drop by my place if you have some time!

Anonymous said...

I need to send my best friend your way. She loves Dr. Pepper and she can't get her youngest to go to the potty either!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Hey, hey! Just popping in for the par-tay!!! :)

Katie said...

Hi, great party. I enjoyed reading your 100 things. I know exactly what you mean about 35 being 10 older than 25 - that's right where I am too!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Popping in to say hi!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and registering for the Tupperware Surprise Pack!

Unknown said...

Great party! Had a blast!

Amanda Hunt said...

Thanks for visiting me in the land down under. I admire you having 7 kids, I'm under enough stress with one!! Anyway, visit anytime and happy blog partying.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Hi there, just wanted to come over and visit your party post. :) I loved reading your 100 things, too - it's so nice to get to know you a bit. Had to laugh about the spiders - I've called my husband to come home and kill one too, and he also refuses. What is it with these husbands? :)

Janean said...

HI! I joined the party and wanted to come by and see you. I've been visiting alot since the "birth story" contest. And I'm glad I've met you. :D
Have a great party week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my party! I love your blog title.

Anonymous said...

Aw, 7 children! How great! We currently have 3, but I look forward to having more if the Lord sees fit to send them to us. Thanks for visiting The Porch Light and taking the time to comment. I hope you enjoy paid blogging as well as I do. Thanks for letting me stop by your party. Have fun!

Crystal said...

Just stopping by the party....7 kids...Wow....I sure admire you!
Blessings

Anonymous said...

hi nice to meet you

Aimee said...

Stopping in for the party and I am cracking up reading about your life. You have a great family!
You are one busy woman, but stop by my party if you get the chance.
Happy UBP!

Brandie said...

Hello! It sounds like you never have a boring moment over there at your house!
Enjoy the party =)

Anonymous said...

Very nice to meet you Qtpies7 :)

Blessings to you and yours...