ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 30, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #7

Donnie and I went to a meeting and left the kids home to do the dishes. This is what I found on the camera the next day:



(I have 3 teenagers and two who are almost there, so leaving them home alone is not a big deal, just so you know! Cody, in this pic, is almost 12. And hey, they DID do some dishes, lol)
Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!


21 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

that is too funny!

jams o donnell said...

Very funny! Happy WW

MammaMayMiller said...

Very good!!! Looks like they had alot of fun. You were brave leaving them on their own ;)

Melanie said...

So, they did dishes and had fun! That's great!

Sandee said...

Having fun is good as long as they do their chores too. Looks like you have a bunch of real hams! Laughing is good. Happy WW. :)

Beckie said...

I think this is hilarious! Great bubble!

Anonymous said...

Hey washing the dishes can be fun!
Look at the size of the bubble.

Happy WW!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Too funny . Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Looks like they were having a good time!

The Owners said...

Great shot. That's a pretty cool bubble. I can't wait for my kids to help out around the house.

dawnae said...

I just love those "surprises" on the camera! I have one of my own on my ww today! :)

Stacie said...

They did the dishes!!?!

Anonymous said...

That is great!! I came over from my blog since you said you had a similar pic....and you are right that is priceless. I love the fact that your boys took the pics, and you found them the next day on your camera. What a surprise.
Love your blog BTW, I will be back.
Sandy

Janae said...

This is funny that they left evidence of the play:) at least the work got done!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least they mostly behaved by the sound of things.

Special K ~Toni said...

At least they behaved, right? Cute photos!

My WW is up at Being An Air Force Wife

Crazy Working Mom said...

Well, at least they did get some dishes done. ;)

That first one's cute.

Thanks for dropping by my WW.

Sherry said...

Hilarious! Did the dishes get clean? lol

Lavender said...

Good clean fun? Sorry, couldnt resist - that was an amazing bubble and that expression just makes me laugh - thanks for that!
Thanks also for stopping by!

Kat said...

LOL too funny. How in the world did he get the bubble that big!!

Anonymous said...

LOL those pictures are hilarious!