ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 24, 2007

Fourth of July contests!


July-4-button-180pix.jpgI love contests! Five Minutes for Mom
is having 12 between now and July 4th. Just click on the banner to check it out!
There is a Krupps Ice Cream maker
with a cute set of bowls, no need to add ice or salt with this maker!
How about a custom swimsuit from Land's End? We only need 9 of them each year, so I'd love to win that one.
There will be a new contest each day, so check them out!

Plus!!! Adventures in Baby Wearing is having a Summer Sling Give-away! An amazing Solarveil sling that blocks out the rays from the sun, perfect to wear while swimming, or walking those state fairs and summer amusement parks. These are made by KimzKreations on ebay. I am definately in love with wearing my baby, I have a sling and a wrap, but my sling is rather hot to wear, and Sam learned how to arch his back and stand in it in .02 seconds. My wrap is awesome, but no sun protection.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lyn said...

Thanks for posting this... I went and got my button too and will spread the word. Pretty cool contest give aways. Have a great 4th. Lyn

Elizabeth F. said...

7 kids! Wow you are a busy mamma! I have 3 and I'm tuckered out. LOL!

Since you didn't win Steph's sling...

Be sure to check out the Summer Must-Have Solarveil Sling Give-Away on my blog! You could win it for you or a friend!

http://thewholefamily1.blogspot.com/2007/06/summer-must-havesolarveil-sling-give.html