ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 06, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #8 Dodgeball








Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!


18 people think my kids are qtpies:

Qtpies7 said...

Dodgeball is a religion for our church youth!
Even though the quality of these pics are not all high, I picked them for a reason. One pick you can't see the guy, but you can see how HIGH he jumped! And in one picture the camera caught the ball hitting the wall, and it looks like there is just a blue bubble sticking out of the wall, I didn't even notice the ball at first.
Our youth group is known for their dodgeball playing.
I was standing behind that partition and got hit in the stomach by a ball. I won't even go in the gym if they are playing now. They come home bruised and wounded frequently.

D-HOR said...

Please don't hit me in the head.
I hated that!!!

Anonymous said...

I used to love that game!! Awesome shots.

Stacey said...

Hated it as a kid--I NEVER made it through! Happy WW

Melanie said...

I always hated that game!
Great pictures- looks like fun for those who are not getting hit!

Unknown said...

That looks INTENSE!!

Brings back memories of middle school of when my gym teacher would declare boys against girls. What was she thinking anyway?!

Melissa R. Garrett

http://www.LittleWoolgatherings.blogspot.com

http://www.TheSilverTongue.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Love it!! Great pics:)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Looks fun! Happy WW.
Angel Mama ():)

The Rock Chick said...

Wow-that looks fun! I haven't played dodgeball in years!!!!!

Happy WW
Jessica The Rock Chick

dawnae said...

I hated dodgeball as a kid....was afraid of the ball. I now love to watch it though...and loved that movie dodgeball...I think that Ben Stiller was in it

Patois42 said...

I never saw the movie, but I was a dodgeball nut in school. And my son is today.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

LOL!!!!!

Janae said...

You got some great action shots here!

Anonymous said...

Is this what was going on while we were singing karaoke upstairs last Friday night???

Qtpies7 said...

Jeannie, you bet! They don't miss a chance to play, do they?
If you banned dodgeball you'd think more kids would do karaoke, but they just wouldn't show up. Buggers.
I got a ball in the stomach that night. Didn't even see it coming.

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Happy WW and ty for stopping by mine.

Rebecca said...

I still have scars from the last time I played a similar game at a church, that was over 10 years ago.

Happy WW!

byoc said...

I had to come read the comments to find out the answer to my question to you on msn messenger. lol.